Friday, February 5, 2010

Wine Pain Leg I Have Leg Pain Now For Over 6 Months?

I have leg pain now for over 6 months? - wine pain leg

I had terrible leg pain in my left leg and only occasionally in my right leg that was for almost 6 months, I decided I had enough and went to my doctor that I think has to do with my muscles in every case do, I have tried all kinds, including Member States, that they repeat tests, such as the liver was higher than normal, whatever that means that my liver has to do with my blood test for the legs, I only have 39, and I drink only 2 glasses of wine per week, if I'm not a drinker and have never been

4 comments:

thequiet... said...

Not sure

SEXYSLIM... said...

I want to say and not go to the doctor, but I have no ventilation. The pain is probably from stress.

Nic said...

What do you marry?

☎ Rotary Dial ☎ said...

"What is my liver has to do with my blood?"

A complete blood test still includes liver function. The liver filters all of your blood, so if the tests show something irregular with the liver, the physician should be a diagnostic tool used to evaluate the scientific logic of their situation.

If a test of liver come with high scores, it is customary to try again. A weekend of heavy part may lead levels of raw liver to the fact that make the roof. To be tested again in 4 weeks and the results are normal. Abnormal liver function can drink to be caused by other things, too. Stop being so defensive about her 2 glasses of wine and reading in the liver tests. This link will help you get started.

Post a Comment