Early surgical removal vs. abortion pill? - early surgical abortion photos
Early surgical excision rather abortion pill ... I wonder if anyone can describe the process, the physical pain and other immediate effects of these procedures. It is described in a previous pregnancy?
2 comments:
I have the abortion pill ... I took her by 2 clock in the morning, Andy was in great pain from 2.30-3.30. Then I was good again until 6-6:30. Otherwise, it is unpleasant, because so much blood coming from you. I did yesterday and today I feel great to hang on the couch. I never want anybody, but they too seem to be handling well. When I had the opportunity in family planning of the operation, but I want my friend to meet me. It is emotional, whatever .. But the conversation with a consultant, while you are here. Women were close to her pregnancy for the years 1000 to .... that the government would have nothing to say ... This allows only one method is safer for women.
This is a good formula to remember in his decision: "No woman wants an abortion like she wants an ice cream cone or a Porsche. She wants an abortion like an animal caught in a trap wants to gnaw his own leg." Frederica Mathewes - green
Who's rude answers here shouldtake their energy elsewhere. Maybe it's one of those annoying unwanted protesters outside Planned Parenthood:) If you are a man with such strong opinions, you should just about their own business!
I thought about the abortion when I found out I was pregnant. I went through. I have tried to be found. I was one of those people who are against abortion to the practical for me. Hypocrites ... I know. I would do the abortion pill, but I was too late. I hear the surgery is a little painful, but often do not, you're Out of It (I hear). 19th Weeks pregnant, and now I feel baby's movements at least once per day. that the best feeling in the world. In trying not to convince, or have a baby because I know how they feel u. but if it were up to me if u are very ary during pregnancy and heartbeatyet ... taking the pill. but make sure it is what many women want to hear, or even when its done. To www.plannedparenthood.com know that she says all uu need.
Post a Comment