I miss my mother....? - pictures of lymphoma
I am now 16 years old and exactly 13 years ago on Mother's Day, my mother died. Today we were cleaning the garage, and my father and I ran across some pictures of his funeral and photos, where she lost her hair in the lymphoma had cancer. I miss her a lot of people. But I never saw the Picts. I can not stop crying. It hurts. We also found underwear for the last time she was wearing jeans and the last time he wore. I was too, was simply not prepared to do so. Recommend you give me some advice. I do not know what to do. My father cheated on her before they die, and I was the last time read emotional letters he wrote apologizing for the enforcement of all the stress and how he deserves the lady, who has cheated. I really need some advice. Please help me.
6 comments:
Never stop their disappearance. My father died, goodness, I would say 16 years ago when I was a teenager. But the strange and sometimes even cry. It is good for what you lost from time to time to be sad.
It sounds like it will take toll on people. It is quite difficult, and I personally would seriously consider seing a counselor or something. In conversation with friends is a good way to free up some of that grief. If they are true friends for you to be there. After all, friends had to complain to the shoulders.
22 years ago my father told me he would kill himself. I said why do not you go and you end up with F-BAS Tard. He always said he would kill himself. He is also on this night. I was 17 that I must live time.Words. But it never comes easy. I miss you. I Still Cry sometimes. It's hard to lose someone.
I think we should just let go of all your emotions and cry for a while. But I think you should think about what your mother asks you're thinking to do. Would you cry? Probably not, as they move, but that does not mean that you should not forget, you have only your memory, let the tears. That's what the mother wanted.
I do not know exactly how you feel. This is horrible sounds. : (I would say that you stop and realize that there really is nothing you can do should be more. She's gone and what your father is not in the past. Accept the fact that c is finite, and the love for what it was. I hope that helped some, but I'm certainly no expert.
Ok like this now, but I would like to speak with someone, you wouldnt listen and care, he only gets your mind so that you do, do not hang around his friends, as you said, just press memories of a different and better views than you.
Post a Comment